William D. Buckner is the Managing Partner of the firm and director of the firm’s Real Estate and Corporate Practice Groups.
Mr. Buckner’s practice focuses on commercial real estate development, leasing, finance, acquisitions and dispositions. With over 30 years of industry experience, he has represented hundreds of developers, landowners and investors in successfully closing a multitude of sophisticated real estate development projects, with particular emphasis on shopping centers, regional malls and power centers. Mr. Buckner is well known in the retail industry where his practice focuses on negotiating retail leases with the anchor tenants.
Mr. Buckner earned his law degree from Loyola Law School in 1981 where he served as an editor of the Loyola Entertainment Law Journal. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Southern California in 1978.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1981 Law Journal: Loyola Entertainment Law Journal, Editor
- University of Southern California
- B.A. – 1978
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives of Southern California
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- International Council of Shopping Centers