Advisory Services For Property Owners And Managers
Whether it’s residential or commercial, managing real estate is a full-time job. But no one can fulfill all of the responsibilities of property management without the advice of experienced legal counsel.
Assisting Property Owners And Managers In Southern California
Our attorneys provide property management services for real estate owners and managers throughout Southern California. We work most often with commercial real estate owners, but we also have significant experience in residential properties, and we’re happy to tailor our services to your needs. These services can include:
- Negotiations with potential tenants
- Researching potential tenants
- Drafting of lease agreements and extension agreements
- Collection of rent
- Eviction lawsuits and other legal measures against problematic tenants
- Execution of guarantees when necessary
- Ongoing legal consultation and representation in aspects relating to real estate asset management in accordance with real estate law and municipal and state laws
- Assistance with other aspects of commercial law, property tax law and other relevant areas
There are some tasks that property managers are legally required to delegate to legal counsel such as preparing and recording claims of lien, sending demand letters or advising a board of directors on the state of the law relating to a particular issue. We will help with all of these services and more.
Knowledge. Experience. Judgment.
Buckner, Robinson & Mirkovich has been serving property owners and business owners in Southern California for four decades. Our highest priority is translating complex legal documents into plain English so that our clients can make informed decisions that will affect the future of their businesses.
To see how our lawyers may assist you, contact us online or call us at 714-432-0990 to schedule an initial consultation in our Costa Mesa, California, office.